Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative
Are you on the lookout for an incredible opportunity to advance your Commercial Lines Customer Service career? Set your sights on Associated Insurance Agencies in Westerville! We are seeking a Full Time Licensed Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative to join our already outstanding team. You’ll be matching your commercial lines insurance industry knowledge with your exceptional customer service skills to ensure clients have the right coverage to meet their individual needs. As our Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative, your ability to build rapport with people from all backgrounds will be essential in retaining the trust and business of our clients for years to come. We know that great customer service starts with ensuring our employee’s needs are met, which is why we are advocates for our team and work with them to achieve their professional goals.
If you’re ready to join an energetic and driven team to grow your Commercial Lines Customer Service career, apply today!
Salary Range: Based on Experience
- Professional Development
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekends Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Use your savvy skills to assist with policy changes and payments.
- Each interaction is an opportunity for you to educate and advise clients.
- Utilize your exemplary attention to detail to issue insurance documentation and update client information.
- Answer client questions, problem solve and follow up with your quality rapport-building talents.
- Property & Casualty License Required.
- 3+ years of Insurance customer service experience required Commercial Lines experience a plus.
- Strong computer and technical skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Agency Management software proficiency.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize.
- A positive team player who is self-motivated.